This work is very, very important and it’s so much more than just everyone feeling good.
Julie Corsaletti Principal, St Lawrence Primary School
It all began when a school principal said to me:
We want to help staff with their wellbeing, is that something you do?
That question resulted in a collaboration that continues to this day and that has shaped and informed an approach to staff wellbeing that I am incredibly proud to offer to schools.
This distinctive approach draws on the latest research from positive psychology and neuroscience to:
- Empower all staff to manage their workload and the demands of their roles
- Build Psychological safety
- Learn the skills of courageous conversations
- Build a common language
- Develop shared strategies for wellbeing
- Contribute to a school-wide culture of wellbeing
School leaders tell me they love my approach to staff wellbeing because:
- it is not a pre-set program
- it is tailored to each school’s unique culture
- it is achievable and practical for staff
- it is evident that, as a teacher and school leader, I know how schools work.
Key features include:
- Professional Learning
- Team Coaching
- Leadership team collaboration